Tuesday 13 January 2015

Old Journal Posts


About 10 minutes ago i was flicking through an old note book i found to take to university and in the back i found torn out pages from an old journal I used to keep. Reading through the jumbled up pages came with a mixture of emotions. Most the people mentioned throughout the entries are still a major part of my life and a few ... not so much. Reading my writings from 2013 has hit me hard and I felt i needed to write about it. I feel like i can still relate to some of the issues i mentioned, but see them now in a completely different light. I guess that happens when you get older, or have a good two years to reflect on certain issues. Two years seems like ages ago and i'm glad I wrote those posts, just for the the pleasure of finding them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment